If you are looking for products that will be perfect for a kids fall picnic table or snack time, paper placemats are just the thing for you! They make a fun and colorful splash with all sorts of patterns to choose from, and can be easily recycled when all of the fun is over! These are April paper placemats that are styled here by @classichomeandstyle, and today we are going to walk you through how to create this whimsical and bold tablespace for kids!
1) Start with our April paper placemats as a base! This print is simple, yet elegant, and a completely timeless piece for any season. We love how it can be dressed up for an “adult” dinner soiree, or toned down here for more of a whimsical and fun bee-themed kids fall snack time!
2) Next, plates. And what goes better with paper placemats than paper plates?!? The ones that she used here come with adorable little bee illustrations on them for such a fun, small touch.
3) To pair with the paper plates, she used napkins with matching bee illustrations!
4) For the fall, candy corn can always be used to decorate. The colors are simply gorgeous and add such a bold and fun pop when placed in a serving bowl or vase.
5) To add neutral decor, white is always on the table (literally). Use white cups and painted white pumpkin decorations or craft pumpkins for an easy touch that enhances the fall feelings.
6) To pull out the blues in the April placemat, use dainty light blue forks, knives and spoons. We love how she used this wooden disposable set for an easy clean up and the environment!
7) And don’t forget to serve a fun and colorful treat like she did using these bee-themed cookies! YUM!